GIVEAWAY: Healthy Bones Australia is a public health program designed to teach people about how to maintain good bone health. It is an initiative of Osteoporosis Australia and is being supported by Milo, with a Halloween promotion. I really like the PR match here – bone health and Halloween (skeletons). I think it’s cute! So I’m supporting their initiative. And giving away a Halloween pack!
Research shows many of us don’t do enough to maintain healthy bones. The Healthy Bones Australia initiative (supported by the Department of Health and Ageing) is focusing on three key elements to help people improve their bone health:
The most excellent website offers some great tips on maintaining healthy bones in kids. Visit HealthybonesAustralia.com.au for more information.
I’m giving away one Halloween pack, which includes:
- 10 x Healthy Bones for Halloween invites
- 1 x pack plastic Halloween spider web with spiders
- 1 x 25 Halloween pack accessories (plastic spiders, small skeletons etc.)
- 3 x 25 pack balloons (1 each of black, orange and white)
- 1 x pack Halloween napkins
- 1 x ‘We’re hosting a Healthy Bones for Australia Halloween party’ laminated door sign
- 2 x additional recipes
- 2 x cans of MILO to help create your Halloween recipes
- 1 x Healthy Bones for Halloween sheet with ideas for party games
- 1 x Healthy Bones for Halloween sheet with ideas for decorating your home
- 2 x specific Healthy Bones for Halloween craft ideas, with materials
To win this pack in time for Halloween (this Thursday) simply leave a comment below with your favourite Halloween party tip or memory, or suggestion – easy!
For anyone else looking for some fun Halloween party suggestions visit: http://www.healthybonesaustralia.org.au/what/news-and-events/healthy-bones-for-halloween/
You can register your event, download invitations, recipes, and fun ‘spine tingling’ things to do at your Halloween party. Thanks to the MILO Team, there are also some great prizes to be won.
Competition closes at midnight tonight! Go to it!